Yay! My first ever official win as a flash fiction writer! My 6 word combo got included on Morgen Bailey’s blog !!! Thanks to anyone who follows, or reads my blog 😊😊😊
Welcome to Flash Fiction Friday and the one hundred and seventy-seventh piece in this series. This week’s is the thirty-fourth bunch of 6-word stories by a variety of authors, together with their 6-word biographies!
by Chong Teck SIM – aspiring Singaporean writer
- Sexy models. Salivating man. Enraged girlfriend.
- Cute puppies. Aggressive mother. Backtracking slowly…
- Inquisitive shark. Frightened swimmer: trembling violently.
- Before heart surgery, she kisses him.
- Before departing, he caresses her face.
- Lunch: overnight noodles. Evening: upset stomach.
- Acne breakout. Frantic squeezing. Ruined date.
- Violin lessons: 10 years. Improvement: no.
- Visa denied. Studies affected. Uncertain future.
- Fashion student. Graduation show. Standing ovation.
by Mithilde – Mithilde Maria, beautiful flowers by spring
- Unexpected earth tremors – confusion! Seek refuge.
- Unplanned relationships bring misery and sorrow.
- Limitless destructive political sell-out techniques. Disgraceful!
- Plugging away for success – currently unsuccessful.
by Debbie Hurford, teacher; likes to write
- Burnt confetti, dismantled…
View original post 418 more words